Date: May 2, 2019 To: Health Plan of San Joaquin (HPSJ) Primary Care Providers (PCP) From: HPSJ Provider Services Department Subject: HEDIS Training Lunch and Learn – Practical Tips for Your Success This Year Business: Medi-Cal
Our HPSJ providers are essential partners in delivering care to our members. Because of your valued contributions, we are glad to provide these timely HEDIS Lunch and Learn trainings.
What you and/or your staff will learn by attending:
- What is HEDIS? – A quick introduction
- How to easily access HEDIS Gap Reports, created by Health Plan of San Joaquin for each of your HPSJ patients
- Latest HEDIS best practices
- How to improve your HEDIS measure scores
- Tools to help you achieve your HEDIS goals and receive your quarterly Incentives
- Answers to your questions, from our HEDIS experts and HPSJ Provider Services Representatives
San Joaquin County
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
12:00PM – 1:30 PM (Lunch provided)
7751 S. Manthey Road – French Camp – Community Room
(Corner of Manthey Road and Mathews Road)
Thursday, May 23, 2019 12:00
Pm – 1:30 PM (Lunch provided)
1025 J Street – Modesto – Community Room
(Corner of 11th Street and J Street)
- Call Evelyn Terra at 209-942-5253 or Christina Villar at 209-461-2360 by Friday, May 17, 2019 to confirm your attendance and reserve [Seating is Limited].
- Please identify which training you will attend
Like you and your practice, HPSJ is dedicated to providing all members with the best health care available in the most effective and efficient manner. Thank you for being one of our valued partners. If you have questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 209-942-6320.
Effective June 3, 2014, Walgreens became an exclusive partner with Health Plan of San Joaquin for Medi-Cal beneficiaries.
Provider Alerts - May 2, 2019