Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions for Health Plan of San Joaquin providers. For a detailed description please click on any of the questions below.
- Board Certification
- Offices with expanded appointment access
- CCS-paneled physicians
Physicians who have a complex patient panel as compared to peers
We also offer a Disease Management program that provides interventions by severity of disease (stratified by claims history). The program includes member education, provider reports, provider contact, pharmacist intervention and when necessary, referral into our Case Management program. Disease Management programs include Asthma and Diabetes.
- Routine – 5 business day turnaround
- Urgent – 72 hour turnaround
- Emergent – 24 hour turnaround
- To enroll by fax or by mail, you can download the enrollment form at emdeon.com/epayment/enrollment.
- Enroll online at emdeon.com/eft
- Enroll by mail, send complete form to:
Emdeon (Attention: Emdeon Electronic Payment Service Enrollment)
P.O. Box 148850
Nashville, TN 37214
Visit emdeondental.com to create a Dental Provider Services (DPS) account and enroll in Emdeon ePayment. If you have questions about the enrollment process for dental providers, you can also call 888.255.7293.
Posted on June 17th, 2015 and last modified on July 31st, 2015.