Discrimination is against the law. Health Plan of San Joaquin follows State and Federal civil rights laws. Health Plan of San Joaquin does not unlawfully discriminate, exclude people or treat them differently because of sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Health Plan of San Joaquin provides:
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to help them communicate better, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats and other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages