What is Case Management (CM)?
- A program that gives you care to meet your health care needs
- Our nurses work with you, your doctors, and the person taking care of you to craft a plan of care that can help you with your health needs
This program was made to:
- Help better your life
- Raise your skill to take care of your health needs
How Can I Join?
HPSJ finds members through a way that uses data from many sources and then a score is crafted. This score tells our nurses to reach out to you about how we can better help you. The program is a choice for members. You can drop out of the program at any time.
Members who would like to be in program can:
- Be referred by your doctor
- Be referred by the person taking care of you
- Call and tell us you would like to be a part of the
Program at 1-888-936-PLAN (7526)
What Can You Expect?
If you join the CM program:
- You will be given a health test by a case manager
- You will be given a case manager who can work with you, the person taking care of you and your doctor
- Your case manager will make a plan to help make your life better and teach you how to deal with your health issue
- You will be given health tip sheets about your health issue
- We will help you get care or tools you may need
- We will give you referrals to helpful aids in your area