Health Plan of San Joaquin is governed by an 11-member Health Commission appointed by the San Joaquin County (SJC) Board of Supervisors. It’s comprised of two SJC Supervisors, a County Administration Officer, the SJC Director of Health Care Services, Hospital Council representative, community physicians and local representatives.
- Greg Diederich Director of Health Care Services, San Joaquin County
- Matthew Paulin Assistant County Administrator
- Dr. Neelesh Bangalore, MD Medical Society Delegate.
- Kathy Miller SJC Board of Supervisor
- Chuck Winn San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors
- Sheela Kapre, MD Chief Medical Officer, San Joaquin General Hospital
- Michael Herrera, DO Medical Society Delegate
- John Zeiter, MD San Joaquin County Medical Society
- Brian Jensen Hospital Council of Central & Northern California
- Frank “Larry” Ruhstaller Community Representative
- Christine Noguera CEO of Community Medical Centers
- Miguel Villapudua San Joaquin County Board of Supervisors