This section of our website is to support Health Plan of San Joaquin providers with important announcements from the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), FDA, and HPSJ Pharmacy Department. We are dedicated to improving the quality of prescribing and dispensing practices for our members.
These announcements contain clinically important, drug-specific therapy educational materials and updates.
- Drug Safety Communication: Risks with Sudden Discontinuation of Opioids April 30, 2019
- Clinical Review Update: Morphine Equivalent Daily Dose March 22, 2019
- Alert: New Naloxone Regulations Effective on January 1, 2019 February 25, 2019
- HPSJ MCL Provider Alert-Formulary Update December 2018 February 19, 2019
- Reminder – Physician Certification Statement (PCS) Form – Update October 31, 2018
- New Forms Update: 2018-2019 Palivizumab (Synagis) October 25, 2018
- 2018 Immunization Updates: Flu, Tdap, HepB, Zoster, MMR, Adult Vaccines September 28, 2018
- Alert: Mandatory Use of CURES 2.0 Begins October 2, 2018 September 28, 2018
- NEW – Opioid 7-Day Supply Limit for Initial Fill September 20, 2018
- Montelukast Recall August 31, 2018
- Hydrochlorothiazide Recall August 30, 2018
- ProDUR Update: Additive Toxicity Alert Now Focused Only On CNS Depressants July 31, 2018
- Drug Safety Communication: Adverse Effects from Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics July 31, 2018
- REMINDER: HPSJ members cannot be charged for medications May 29, 2018
- Improving the Quality of Care: Overutilization of Proton Pump Inhibitors April 28, 2018
- In the Pharmacy: Pharmacists Furnishing Nicotine Replacement Products March 30, 2018
- Mandatory Reporting of Immunization Information March 13, 2018
- Drug Safety Communication: New Age Limit for Opioid Cough and Cold Medicines February 28, 2018
- Formulary Update – The Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee has approved the following changes February 28, 2018
- Provider Alert – Clopidogrel Recall January 12, 2018
Posted on September 28th, 2018 and last modified on September 28th, 2018.