|Date:||August 5, 2019|
|To:||Health Plan of San Joaquin (HPSJ) Network: PCP, OB/GYN, Behavioral Health|
|From:||HPSJ Provider Services Department|
|Subject:||HEDIS Training BREAKFAST & LEARN – Practical Tips for Your Success This Year|
Our HPSJ providers are essential partners in delivering care to our members. Because of your valued contributions, we are glad to provide these timely HEDIS trainings.
What you or your staff will learn by attending:
- HEDIS – What are the new MCAS Measures (including Behavioral Health)
- CAHPS – Member Experience Survey Results
- Provider Satisfaction Survey
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Authorization Referral Form
- Timely Access Requirements
- Answers to your questions, from our HEDIS experts and HPSJ Provider Services
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
8:30AM – 10:00AM
7751 S. Manthey Road, French Camp – Community Room
Corner of Manthey Road and Mathews Road
San Joaquin County
RSVP – by Monday, August 19, 2019
To confirm your attendance and reserve seating, please contact one of our Provider Services staff:
Like you and your practice, HPSJ is dedicated to providing all members with the best health care available in the most effective and efficient manner. Thank you for being an essential partner.
If you have questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at 209-942-6320.