Please work with your patients to perform these important services by the end of the year (12/31/18).
Date: October 24, 2018 To: Health Plan of San Joaquin (HPSJ) Primary Care Physicians (PCPs) From: HPSJ Medical Management Department Subject: HEDIS 2018 Member Incentives Business: Medi-Cal
At HPSJ, we are your partner to improve the health and wellness of the communities we serve. We have found success on behalf of this mission, through timely distribution of gift cards which serve as incentives to encourage HPSJ members to obtain specific preventive health services. For 2018, qualified HPSJ members will receive gift card incentives if they receive the following services between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018:
- Well Child Visits (12 months – 19 years)
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- Asthma Medication Management – Adult and Child
- Comprehensive Diabetes Control – A1C Testing and Diabetic Eye Exam
- Prenatal and Postpartum visits
Qualified members are identified as those who meet the criteria for receiving each service (by age, gender, diagnosis, etc.).
HPSJ incentive fliers were mailed to qualified HPSJ members
- These HPSJ members are being encouraged to call your office to make an appointment to receive their preventive health services.
- In order for the HPSJ member to receive their incentive, you (or a nurse practitioner) must verify the visit by completing the bottom right section of the flier.
- Contact Customer Services (209-942-6320) with questions or if you need more incentive flyer forms for your qualified HPSJ patients. Fax completed member incentive forms to HPSJ at 209-762-4730.
Encourage your patients to get the care they need and stay healthy!
Effective June 3, 2014, Walgreens became an exclusive partner with Health Plan of San Joaquin for Medi-Cal beneficiaries.
Provider Alerts - October 24, 2018