2022 Mandatory Annual Trainings
|Date:||March 9, 2022|
|To:||Health Plan of San Joaquin (HPSJ) Practitioners, Providers & Facilities|
|From:||Health Plan of San Joaquin|
|Subject:||2022 MANDATORY ANNUAL TRAININGS|
Please complete ALL THREE trainings by June 30, 2022
Annual training is mandated by California’s Department of Health Care Services (DHCS)
and the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) to ensure providers and delegated entities are meeting the unique and diverse needs of all members. Please view this two-page alert for more information on what trainings are required and how to access the links for trainings and training material.
Here are the steps you need to take:
- Click on the www.hpsj.com/provider-trainings/ to access all three trainings and materials
- Attest to receipt of these training materials
- Confirm you have completed review of these materials
- Acknowledge you have taken part in the trainings– either provided by HPSJ or another organization
- An authorized person (Office Manager or Medical Administrator) may complete the training attestation on behalf of each provider.
- For Cultural Competency and Sensitivity Training: Providers that have completed a training receive a Cultural Competency designation in the HPSJ Provider Directory.
If you have questions, please contact the Provider Services team at 1.888.936.PLAN (7526).