Free COVID-19 tests and vaccines are available to Health Plan of San Joaquin members – Avoid COVID-19 testing scams!
(French Camp, CA) – Health Plan of San Joaquin (HPSJ) reminds members that FREE COVID-19 testing is available to them at approved test sites. Also, members can access four rapid home test kits that can be ordered by all U.S. households from the federal government through www.covidtests.gov.
- Quick access to testing – and vaccine – sites near them
- Walk-up and drive-thru locations
- Online registration – to save time!
HPSJ members and the community can use these links:
- sjready.org, San Joaquin County Office of Emergency Services and County Public Health Services
- schsa.org/coronavirus/testing, Stanislaus County Health Services Agency
- www.hpsj.com/decide, Health Plan of San Joaquin member web page for additional testing and vaccination events, plus links to county sites and other sources of trusted information
Hospitals and Emergency Rooms (ER) are currently needed for those with severe COVID-19 symptoms or other critical illnesses.
HPSJ Medical Director Mehrdad Mansouri, MD says: “At this time, it can be hard to know if your COVID-19 symptoms need more attention. Most people have a mild case and can stay home. If you are wondering if you are OK, call your doctor. For questions, HPSJ members can call toll free 888.936.7526 TDD/TTY 711, visit www.hpsj.com/coronavirus, or call the Advice Nurse line 800.655.8294.”
About Health Plan of San Joaquin
Health Plan of San Joaquin, a not-for-profit, public health plan, has been serving members and the community since 1996. Located in the heart of California’s multicultural Central Valley, local HPSJ is the leading Medi-Cal managed care provider, serving over 91% of Medi-Cal recipients in San Joaquin County and over 70% in Stanislaus County. HPSJ offers a broad network of providers and works closely with doctors to develop programs and services to ensure quality health care for over 390,000 members who are mostly working families and children, as well as seniors and disabled residents.