Symptoms can include:
- Anxiety / Sadness.
- Crying / Mood Swings.
- Appetite Problems.
- Feeling Overwhelmed.
- For a full list visit Mayoclinic.org.
You’re not alone. There are other mothers out there who may have experienced what you’re experiencing.
Every 20 minutes a person comes into physical harm from someone they love. You have the right to make choices that keep you safe and healthy. If you ever feel unsafe, there is help available in your area. We can get you connected.
San Joaquin County
Women’s Center Youth and Family Services:
- Domestic Violence: (209)465-4878
- Sexual Assault: (209)465-4997
- Youth/Human Trafficking: (209)948-1911
- Youth toll free: (800)769-4357
- Or visit: http://www.womenscenteryfs.org/
Haven of Peace: Homeless Shelter for Women. 7070 South Harlan Road French Camp, CA 95231 (209)982-0396 / Fax (209)234-1010
Haven Women’s Center of Stanislaus:
- 24 Hour Line: (209)577-5980
- Business Line: (209)524-4331
- Crisis Line: (888)454-2836
- Modesto: 618 13th Street, Modesto, CA 95354
- Turlock: 301 Starr Ave, Turlock, CA 95380
- Visit their website here.
Stanislaus County Mental Health
Emergency Services (209)558-4600
National Crisis Line
- Toll Free: (800)834-1990
National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Phone: (800)799-7233 English/Spanish
- TDD (Deaf Callers):(800)787-3224
Additional Resources on the Web:
Posted on April 25th, 2016 and last modified on November 2nd, 2018.