myRewards Program Questions
1. I want to know if I qualify for HPSJ’s myRewards. You may qualify for a reward if:
2. I don’t know how to get my gift card. You can go to HPSJ’s website at www.hpsj.com/myrewards. Fill out the reward form. Press “Submit”. Next, you will receive a link to the gift card you selected.
3. I have questions about my reward gift card. You can go to HPSJ’s website at www.hpsj.com/myrewards. Fill out the reward / incentive form and submit. HPSJ will look up your Reward and send you an email with the answer to your question.
4. What if I change my mind about the Reward/gift card I selected? Make sure the Reward you select is the one you want. HPSJ can’t change the Reward after you submit your request.
5. Will the link to my gift card or my gift card expire? Links to the reward gift card(s) will expire after 6 months of the date when you get the link. If you do not claim the link within the 6 months, the card is cancelled. Gift cards from Walmart do not expire. If you cannot open a link or have other issues, call HPSJ’s customer service at 888-936-PLAN (7526).
6. I was charged by my phone carrier for getting text messages from HPSJ. I want to get reimbursed. If you were charged by your carrier for text messages sent by us, please let us know and we would be happy to reimburse you. To request a refund please click here and fill out the form.
7. Does my doctor have to sign off on my exam or test before I can get my gift card? To get your Reward, you will have to tell HPSJ when the checkup or test was completed and the name or location of where the visit was completed. HPSJ will work with your doctor or clinic to confirm your visit as needed.
8. I am having issues getting my gift card. Go to www.hpsj.com/getmyrewards/. On question #1, select “I would like to check on the status of a gift card”. Fill out the rest of the form and press submit. You will get an email from HPSJ within the next 24-48 hours telling you about the status of your Reward card.
9. What is my member ID number? Where can I find it? All HPSJ members have a 9 digit number that helps identify them in HPSJ’s system. The number starts with “200”. You will need to enter your HPSJ Member ID in the form when you request your rewards. If you don’t know your Member ID number or don’t know how to find it, we are here to help you. To find your 9 digit ID number, look at your HPSJ membership card. The sample image below shows where you will find your Member ID number.
Posted on October 17th, 2019 and last modified on December 8th, 2020.top