Additional Member Resources for Winter Weather Conditions
|Date:||January 17, 2023|
|To:||HPSJ Contracted Providers|
|From:||Health Plan of San Joaquin (HPSJ)|
|Subject:||Additional Member Resources for Winter Weather Conditions|
|Business:||Medi-Cal Managed Care|
California continues to experience severe weather resulting in heavy rain, power outages and flooding in some areas. This could result in evacuation of residents, including those with unmet housing needs, residents of skilled nursing facilities and/or receiving comprehensive services through Enhanced Care Management and Community Supports.
DHCS has requested that HPSJ share information recently compiled by California Health and Human Services Agency (CalHHS) which includes resources for personal emergency plans, mental health services, social services, health care services, and more.
- CalHHS Resource Guides: The CalHHS website has compiled resources for personal emergency plans, mental health services, social services, health care services, and more into one location www.chhs.ca.gov/blog/2023/01/04/calhhsemergency-resource-guide/.
- In addition, the following information can be found by visiting www.hpsj.com/safe.
- Emergency Response Social Media Posts
- Universal Wellness Checklist Questionnaire
- Links to many helpful state and local resources
If you have any further questions, please contact your Provider Services Representative, or call our Customer Service Department at 1-888-936-PLAN (7526). You may also visit https://www.hpsj.com/alerts/ for online access to the documents shared.